Golden Triangle: Cold Bones

Golden Triangle are sharing seven inches of vinyl with The Fresh & Onlys, released 4/13 and limited to 1,000 copies, 300 of which will be green.

Anyone interested can check out "Cold Bones," one of their two contributions on the release.

"Cold Bones"


Side A:
"Cold Bones" - Golden Triangle
"Jungle Jim" - Golden Triangle

Side B:
"Head of Steam" - The Fresh & Onlys
"I'm Not Myself Today" - The Fresh & Onlys

I will promote the shit out of this band because I really liked their LP, Double Jointer. Hopefully, you did, too. I hate to think I steered anyone the wrong way, though I'm sure I have.

MP3 is courtesy of Hardly Art.

Sincerely,
Letters From A Tapehead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ellie Greenwich (1940-2009)

The Mailbox Giveth: Sleaford Mods

What I Heard This Morning: Breton